HOMESERVICE-HOUSTON

General Article

Professional Removal of All Types of Mold Will Help Your Family Breath Better

Mold is all over our environment naturally. It is in dead fallen leaves, trees and all around our buildings. Indoor mold is a problem and should be avoided. Mold is tiny spores that float through the air and are invisible to the eye. Spores land on moist surfaces and grow very fast. The spores need both moisture and a source of food to grow.

Mold exists in the dust of our buildings. When the dust piles up the mold can become a hazard to our health and cause allergic reactions. Many people also have respiratory problems when around mold.

Mold problems in a home or business can lead to people having health problems. Mold is a microscopic spore that can inhabit the air we breath and cause us to have breathing problems, COPD attacks and asthma attacks. With an asthma attack the person may have symptoms of coughing, wheezing, tightness in the chest and severe shortness of breath.

The best solution to restoring the air quality in a building would be to get rid of the moisture levels in the air. This will help to control the growth of the mold. Most fungal spores are controlled with a properly running air conditioning. When a HEPA filter is used the spores can not easily multiply. Another good way to help with a buildings mold growth is to not use materials that have plant fiber. Plant fiber materials are a food source for mold. Any affected materials should be removed so the mold can not keep growing.

Mold remediation St Louis MO is very important because mold grows very fast in warm, humid basements and reproduces spores that can spread throughout the home. Mold is very common in the basement and if not treated the family could suffer from respiratory problems, allergens and irritants.

When basement mold is suspected, it is important to take quick action for the safe removal. The best solution is to hire a professional mold remediation company that has the right equipment and trained technicians who know how to remove the mold safely. Mold is extremely crafty and can find its way into the tiniest cracks or openings around windows and doors. Moisture brings the mold to the area and it is very hard to find. The professional technicians will know where to look, what it looks and smells like and how to rid your home of all traces of mold.

Faulty plumbing, flooding and the aftermath of a fire, and foods left behind, can all cause mold. It only takes a small spawn of mold to start a full-blown infestation of mold. Basements have the right temperatures for attracting fungal elements. The air from the basement ends up going up into the living area of the home and creating breathing problems for the family.

When the mold problems are addressed by the professionals and treated properly, the mold can be successfully removed. For any type of mold in the home or business, a professional should be called in to asses the problems so the right solution can be achieved and the mold removed. It’s safer and more efficient to let a professional do it.